Vitamins and minerals are regarded as essential nutrients because, when combined, they perform hundreds of functions in the body. They convert food into energy, strengthen bones, heal wounds, boost the immune system, and repair cellular damage.
Because the body requires only small amounts of vitamins and minerals, they are referred to as micronutrients. Although they are needed in fewer amounts, they perform a lot of important functions in our body like regulation of metabolism, formation of healthy red blood cells, and maintaining the overall wellbeing of the people.
Vitamins are classified into two types: water-soluble vitamins (the body expels them after metabolism) and fat-soluble vitamins (that are stored as reserves in the liver and fat tissues). The eight B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12) and vitamin C are known as water-soluble, while vitamins A, D, E, and K are fat-soluble vitamins.
Similarly, minerals are also of two types, major minerals, and trace minerals. Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and iron are the major minerals that are used and stored in large quantities in the body. Trace minerals are just as important to our health as major minerals, but we don’t require large amounts of them. Chromium, copper, fluoride, iodine, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, and zinc are examples of trace minerals.
What are the Dietary Sources of Vitamins and Minerals?
They are found in fruits and vegetables, fish oil, meat, beans and legumes, whole grains, cereals, dairy products, fortified products, and multivitamins formulations.
So, the best way to take all these nutrients is to eat a balanced diet that contains all food groups, along with a good quality multivitamin supplement to ensure adequate caloric and nutritional requirements.
What are the Benefits of Taking Water-Soluble Vitamins?
B complex and vitamin C are highly needed for the wellness of life. They provide the following benefits to the body:
• Act as coenzymes and convert food into energy
• Help maintain cognitive health and improve the memory
• Help reduce the birth defects among newborn babies
• Help maintain skin, hair, and nails health
• Provide antioxidant support
• Promote healthy cell division and the formation of healthy red blood cells
• Help prevent the signs of premature aging
• Support healthy, glowing, and youthful skin
• Promote healthy growth and development among children
• Help to promote collagen formation in the body
• Help boost the wound healing process
What is the Convenient Way to Get Water-Soluble Vitamins?
Consuming IG international Pharma’s B-50 B-COMPLEX is the most convenient way to get all B vitamins. It is specially designed for adults to maintain the normal and smooth functioning of the body. This supplement is convenient to use due to its tablet form.
Consuming one tablet of B-50 B-COMPLEX daily may help maintain the energy metabolism, healthy immune system, and smooth functioning of all body systems.
Vitamin C is also an essential vitamin that can be taken by consuming any of the good quality supplements of vitamin C, manufactured by IG international Pharma such as Nutra C Plus, Extra-C, and Nutri-C 1000. The super amazing fact about these supplements is that they don’t cause any sort of throat issues, because they have a particular coating to prevent throat problems.
So, these easy & convenient to use supplements provide wonderful skin benefits, promote collagen formation in the body, and help boost immunity among those who consume these on regular basis.
What are the Benefits of Taking Fat-Soluble Vitamins?
• Act as strong antioxidants and protect the body from cellular damage
• Help maintain healthy vision
• Help prevent eye-related disorders
• Keep the skin hydrated and well-nourished
• Help boost immunity and protect the body from the effects of free radicals
• Help strengthen bones and muscles
• Help prevent inflammation of the joints
Where to Get Fat-Soluble Vitamins?
Cod liver oil, dairy products, edible plant oils like soybean and sunflower oils, fish, nuts, and colorful fruits & vegetables are good food sources of fat-soluble vitamins.
However, these are also present in dietary supplements such as Omega 3 Fish Oil, Icelandic Cod Liver Oil, Norcod 500, Normega 1000, Normega 500, E-Cell 400, and Suncell 5000 to fulfill the recommended dietary amount.
What are the Benefits of Consuming Minerals?
• Act as cofactors and help regulate the metabolism of the body
• Help boost nerve health
• Help in the formation of healthy red blood cells
• Help boost immunity
• Help make strong bones and muscle strength
What is the Convenient Way to Get Vitamins and Minerals in Single Formulation?
IG international Pharma’s multivitamins are the best formulations that are easy to use and are specially designed according to the needs of men and women.
1. Vitamax Women is a unique multivitamin and multimineral formula which provides 23 important vitamins and minerals to fulfill the nutritional requirements of women. It helps to boost energy, support immunity, and maintain heart, brain, and eye health. Not only this, but also it helps improve metabolism and smooth functioning of muscles.
2. Vitamax One A Day Multi is a dietary supplement that contains 19 vital nutrients specially designed for men’s daily nutritional support. It plays an important role in energy metabolism, strengthening the immune system, and supporting bone & muscle health.
3. Multifactor is another amazing dietary supplement that is formulated for both men and women. It contains 22 essential vitamins and minerals that help to strengthen the bones and muscles, maintain healthy vision, enhance immunity and improve cardiovascular as well as nervous system health. It also helps with reducing oxidative stress and fatigue among those who consume it.